1. Eligibility: The Giving Back Campaign is open to legal residents of all countries and/or states who sign up at https://www.revgregorykehn.com/giving-back-campaign/. Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in the giveaway in order to qualify. Entrants’ income must be below $25,000 annually and provide affidavit of income. Entrants must also provide a short essay (25 words or more) why they deserve a free thirty-minute reading. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. Sponsorship: The sponsor is Rev Gregory Kehn, located at 8 Cottage Row, Lily Dale, NY 14752. Sponsor will conduct the giveaway as described in these official rules.
4. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (You) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this giveaway, the YOU represents and warrants that YOU are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirement explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
5. The Giving Back Campaign Entry Period: This giveaway begins on 1 April 2022 at 9:00 am EDT and will run consecutively each month until TBD by the Sponsor. Each month a winner will be drawn by the 25th. To be eligible for the giveaway entries must be received by the 20th of each month.
6. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Giving Back Campaign by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://www.revgregorykehn.com/giving-back-campaign/ . As a participant, your entry must fully meet all giveaway requirements, as specified in the official rules, in order to be eligible to win a free thirty-minute reading. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the official rules will be disqualified at the Sponsors sole discretion. Each person may only submit one entry per month no later than the 20th of each month. You may submit an entry on someone else’s behalf but they must meet all eligibility requirements.
7. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Giving Back Campaign will receive a free thirty-minute reading (valued at $105). The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Only one prize is awarded per every twelve (12) months. Prizes must be claimed within six (6) months of notification. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize including local, state, and federal taxes (if applicable). The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others, nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name (First name only) for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
9. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by the Sponsor and his staff. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email/phone etc. within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk mail. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time the award notification was sent or 2) found ineligible the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER WILL BE DISQAULIFIED AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into the giveaway constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its representations, partners against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the giveaway 1) Winner accepting or possessing awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone or internet service; 4) electronic error or human error in the promotion administration or the processing of entries. For entertainment purposes only. Sponsor is not a doctor and cannot prescribe or diagnose.
11. Winners List: you may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rev Gregory Kehn, 8 Cottage Row, PO Box 1054, Lily Dale, NY 14752. Requests must be postmarked no later than 28th of each month’s drawing. Only first names will be provided to protect the privacy of the individual.
12. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU, THE ENTRANT, HAVE AFFIRMATIVELY REVIEWED, ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO THE OFFICIAL RULES AND ATTEST TO YOUR INCOME AFFIDAVIT.