Monthly Spiritual Development Classes 7pm (EST)
Last class for the summer will be June 15th. Next session will start Aug 17 – Nov 16th 2021. Registration will open Jun 20th for next session.
Designed for all levels. Comfortable environment among peers. Topics change monthly Register
Register for Summer session (Oct 20, 2020 – Jun 15 2021)
- Develop your intuitive abilities
- Deepen your connection with Spirit
- Learn how you can use your intuition every day
- How can Meditation can help you
- Topics change monthly
16 & 17 July 2021 -Old Style Mediumship – from the Founders of Modern Spiritualism @Lily Dale, NY $200
Intensive, interactive 2-day workshop. Be ready to explore your Mediumship and dive deep into your soul to strengthen your skills and be confident to give readings and help others heal while exploring and growing your own Spirituality and life purpose.
You will learn:
- How meditation influences your Mediumship and brings the harmony in your life.
- The first steps to communicating with Spirit and Guides and “feel” the energy.
- The different types of Mediumship and the difference between the Clairs and how to strengthen them.
- How to raise your vibration and expand your aura while working with Spirit.
- Receive and validate the evidence and improve the quality of the communication from spirit, loved ones and guides.
- Understand the ethics involved in Mediumship work.
- Understand how beliefs can affect your work and learn how to change it.
- To recognize the influences of additional spiritual beings who are working with you as you continue to grow.
- Be confident with accepting and utilizing God’s energy and guidance from Spirit in our lives on a daily basis.
- How to recognize and use your healing gifts for on hands or absent healing and bring harmony to those around you.
- Learn the key steps for Astral Projection so you can visit places out of body, remember where you have been, helping and healings others while connecting with them during the out of body experience (OBE).
This workshop will be highly experiential, with personal coaching from Greg during the exercises. This is open to all skill levels.